STC Email List Training
How to change to nomail or digest or change other settings
If you are going to be away for more than a day, before leaving be sure to CHANGE your SETTING to either "nomail" or "digest." This prevents your "out-of-office" autoresponder from spamming each person who posts to the list while you are away.
- Go to the website for your list.
- Enter your email address.
- If you don't have a password, leave that field blank. If you have a password, type it.
- Click the button to enter the list.
- Click Your Settings.
- In the Status area, from the drop down list select "nomail" or "digest." You can also change any of the other settings you wish.
- Click Save.
- When you return and have shut off your "out-of-office" autoresponder, follow steps 1 to 7 again, but this time, select "mail" from the drop down list in the Status area.